Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow!!

There's a white blanket of snow on everything outside. It started yesterday afternoon and was still going around 7 last night. I think there's about 2, maybe 3 inches of snow outside. Nothing too bad but it stuck. My guess is it'll start melting when the sun comes up. There is a winter weather advisory from accuweather.com for my area. I'm not too worried about the snow though. It's the way people drive around here that make me nervous. There are crazies here! Haha!

Me and my hubby went outside yesterday and walked in the snow for a bit. We exchanged a few snowballs too, until he shoved a little snow in my face. Yeah, that wasn't fun, but I did get him in the back of the head with a decent sized snowball. ;)

The 24 hour fast food restaurant I work at even closed down because of the snow. They're re-opening this morning around 7:30 but since I don't drive, I'm not going to be there. My wonderful hubby is at work though. I guess they didn't shut down since he hasn't called me to tell me his supervisors sent him home. All the schools are closed here too. Not that I care. I don't have any kids to send off or take care of.

I'm hoping to be able to do Day 2 of my exercises today. My knee is sore from Monday. I try not to do anything that would bother those joints since I have problems with them without working out. So pray for me! I don't know if I'll be able to do Day 3 at all this week because of the way my work schedule is. If I have a long day of running around working, I tend to be too tired to exercise, especially if it's going to be a bunch of cardio. Of course, I burn calories running around at my job so at least I'm doing something! :)

For now I'm just Pinning and watching cooking videos. I love food and I love learning about it. I realized the other day that while I don't want to go to culinary school, I like to cook and learn about food. I guess I just like being filled with knowledge about strange things! Haha! I get obsessed with something and I want to learn all I can about it before finding something new to learn about. But with food, I think it's going to be awhile before I run out of material! :)

Now back to my videos!
Kayley

No comments:

Post a Comment