Tuesday, January 21, 2014

2014 New Year's Resolutions!!


No, I'm not dead. So I decided to get back to blogging. I've been meaning to do this, but I just keep forgetting. I'm kind of addicted to Pinterest I can't help it. But it's helpful! It will help me with my 2014 New Year's Resolutions! Well, at least some of them. Here they are! In no specific order:

My 2014 New Year’s Resolutions!

1)  Grow closer to God!
This is a big one, so I put it first. I've grown closer to God within the past year, but I think you can never be too close to God. I receive devotions through my emails Monday through Friday. Sometimes two, but usually three. I listen to a chapter of the Bible every morning before work and I have 2 or 3 Christian Pinterest boards. I want to know more about Him and His Plan for my life.

2)  Spend more time with my love!
This one is pretty big too. I do spend lots of time with my wonderful hubby, but sometimes when we get off work our ways of relaxing are different. He plays Call of Duty and I read or play on my computer. I want to watch more movies and spend more time with him.

3)  Lose 20 pounds!
I did this last year, without much exercise. I plan on changing that. I want to exercise at least 3 times a week at 20-30 minutes each time. I actually want to lose more weight but I don't want to set my goals too high and not make it and get discouraged...again. It happens.

4)  Eat more fruits & veggies!
This one kind of goes with #3. I love many fruits, not so much on the veggies, but I want to eat more because I want to be healthier. Plus, they are filling and light on calories! :)

5)  Finish writing a book!
I think this one will be a hard one. I can never focus on writing one thing anymore ever since I finished This Reckless & Unreasonable Love. But I'm very determined. I love writing and I have so many unfinished stories that need to be told that it would be a crime not to finish them! ;)

6)  Grow a small garden!
This one will be hard too and I'm thinking I may have to skip it this year. I have very little, if any, extra room in my apartment and I don't even have a window sill to put plants on. I'm still going to continue researching it, however, in case the opportunity presents itself.

7)  Quit cussing!
My last one is one I've already been doing pretty well with. I still slip up but I don't cuss as often as I used to and I'm very happy about it.
 
Well, that's it. What do you think? Tell me about your New Year's Resolutions in the comments! I'd love to hear them!
Love,
Me!
P.S.
Follow me!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10949087/?claim=gx82yegfu6u">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment